- Canadiens vs Islanders: I picked the Canadiens, and hey, they actually won 3-1.
- Canucks vs Blue Jackets: I picked the Canucks. WRONG!!! Jackets win 3-2.
- Hurricanes vs Maple Leafs: Come on, who in their right mind would pick the Leafs, right? Leafs win 5-4.*
- Thrashers vs Red Wings: As we already know, I picked Detroit and was terribly wrong.
- Flames vs Predators: I picked the Flames. They are down 3-0 and are well on their way to a loss. So unless a miracle happens, I lose this one too.
*Ray Whitney finally came back into the lineup for the Canes after being out three games with the flu. I've got him in fantasy hockey, and he's an important piece on my team. Fortunately, my team is so awesome we rolled on for the win anyway. And holy crap, did anyone see that Samsonov had a goal and two assist? Not bad, not bad at all. I guess he's going to be a waiver pick up. I'd love to add him to my team that is already loaded with Hurricanes, but who do I drop? Recchi? Kostitsyn? Tkachuk? See, I told you my team is awesome. I wish I could just pick him up and put him on the IR so no one else could take him. Wow, this is a nice, long footnote. I think I might actually be nearing a world record for longest footnote. Alright, I've got to get back to work.